The security of your personal information is a top priority for us at Central State Bank. We're working hard to help ensure your account information stays secure.
How to Report Fraud
If you think you're a victim of fraud or you're worried that you may have inadvertantly compromised your Central State Bank account, it's very important you speak with us immediately. The sooner we know what's happened, the sooner we can begin helping you.
Report fraud by phone: Call (231) 882-4462 or (231) 882-4476.
Report fraud by e-mail: email@example.com
Note: Never send account numbers, Social Security numbers or other sensitive information via e-mail.
Click here to visit the Intuit Online Security Center. The site is loaded with the most current security alerts and other resources to help you maintain your online security.
Protect Against Online Fraud
Deluxe Provent ID Theft
Central State Bank is pleased to partner with Deluxe Provent Identity Theft Protection to provide you with peace of mind.
- Identity Restoration Support
- Online Storage
- Internet Monitoring
- Credit Monitoring
- Protection Tools and
- Monthly Activity Reports
- West Shore Bank Scam- May 2015
- Phone Fraud Scam Targeting Taxpayers- 3/20/2014
- Target Data Breach- 12/19/2013
- 12 Scams of Christmas- 12/13/2013
- Automated Call Scams- 4/1/2013
- Text Message Scams- 11/13/2012
- Hurricane Sandy Internet Scams- 10/30/12
- Fake E-mail: Change Your Online Password - 3/16/12
- Fraudulent Phone Calls and Text Messages - 3/15/12
- Fake E-mail: Intuit Order Confirmations - 3/12/12
- ACH Transaction Rejected Phishing E-mail - 2/14/12
- E-mail Claiming to be from the FDIC - 2/8/12
- Phishing E-mail Claiming 'ACH Transaction Canceled' - 12/13/11
- E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC – 12/9/11
- E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC – 12/8/11
- Beware of Increase in Scams: Phishing, Smishing & Vishing - 11/1/11
- E-mail Claiming 'ACH Transaction Canceled'-10/31/11
- E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC – 10/11/11
- E-mail Claims 'Online Banking Has Been Suspended'
- E-mail Claiming to Be From the FDIC - 9/15/11