Central State Bank Mobile Text Message Banking Agreement
Central State Bank Mobile Text Message Banking is a service provided by Central State Bank. The terms bank, us, or we mean Central State Bank. The terms you or your mean the customer who uses this service.
By using the Central State Bank Mobile Text Message Banking service, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- We may send any Central State Bank Mobile Text Message Banking message through your communication service provider in order to deliver them to you. You agree that your communication services provider is acting as your agent in this capacity.
- You agree to provide a valid phone number for this service so that we may send you certain information about your applicable account. We will determine in our sole discretion what information we make available through this service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising from your provision of a phone number that is not your own or your violation of applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligation under this paragraph shall survive termination of the Agreement.
- Central State Bank Mobile Text Message Banking is provided for your convenience and does not replace your monthly account statement(s), which are the official record of your accounts.
- This service may not be encrypted and at some point, may include personal or confidential information about you, such as your account activity or status. You agree to protect your communications device that receives information through this service and not to let any unauthorized person have access to the information we provide to you through this service.
- We will not send you marketing messages through the Central State Bank Mobile Text Message Banking service.
- Receipt of account information through Central State Bank Mobile Text Message Banking may be delayed or impacted by factor(s) pertaining to your phone carrier or other parties.
- We will not be liable for losses or damages caused in whole or in part by your actions or omissions that result in any disclosure of account information to third parties. Also, nothing about Central State Bank Mobile Text Message Banking creates any new or different liability for us beyond what is already applicable under your existing account agreements.
- Central State Bank Mobile Text Message Banking is only available to customers who have a consumer deposit account with us, or such other accounts as we make available from time to time at our sole discretion.
- There is no separate service fee for this service but you are responsible for any and all charges, including, but not limited to, fees otherwise applicable to your account(s) and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your communications service provider. Standard message charges may apply. Such charges may include those from your communications service provider. Message frequency depends on user preferences.
- To cancel your plan, or for help or information on this service, please contact us at 231-882-4462, or 231-882-4476 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. You will never receive a Central State Bank Mobile Text Banking message that asks you to send us any sensitive personal or financial information such as your social security number or your account number. If you ever receive such a request for sensitive personal or financial information, do not respond to the message and call us at 1-231-882-4462 or 1-231-882-4476 to report the incident.
The terms and conditions in this Agreement are in addition to, and do not supercede or replace, any other agreements applicable to any of your accounts with us.